Ludacris performed at a fundraiser for the Congressional Black Caucus in Washington, D.C. on Thursday night. And, thanks to his Instagram, we’re happy to report the rapper has been taking full advantage of his trip to our nation’s capital.
On Friday afternoon, a Wall Street Journal reporter tweeted that Luda was at the White House, but he didn’t know why. Well, we know why: to have the time of his life, obviously. He posted Instagrams throughout the day documenting his rollicking D.C. adventure.
And, as you can see, eventually Luda moved from the White House down to the (down to the) Supreme Court.
You may notice he used the hashtag #Ludaforprez. No official announcement has been made, but definitely stay tuned.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving