Naughty Boy’s new video for “Runnin’ (Lose It All)” dropped on Thursday after he published a teaser of the single on Twitter Wednesday featuring the one and only Beyoncé and singer Arrow Benjamin.
In the video, a man and woman are seen running, twirling and dancing in a desperate attempt to reunite in what looks like a very serene underwater adventure, set to powerful vocals, courtesy of Queen Bey and the relatively unknown Benjamin.
Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, is the British DJ, musician and producer behind hits like “La La La” featuring Sam Smith and “Lifted” featuring Emeli Sande. The 30-year-old also stirred up his fair share of controversy, feuding publicly on Twitter first with One Direction singer, Louis Tomlinson, and then with 1D deserter, Zayn Malik.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears