Naughty Boy’s new video for “Runnin’ (Lose It All)” dropped on Thursday after he published a teaser of the single on Twitter Wednesday featuring the one and only Beyoncé and singer Arrow Benjamin.
In the video, a man and woman are seen running, twirling and dancing in a desperate attempt to reunite in what looks like a very serene underwater adventure, set to powerful vocals, courtesy of Queen Bey and the relatively unknown Benjamin.
Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, is the British DJ, musician and producer behind hits like “La La La” featuring Sam Smith and “Lifted” featuring Emeli Sande. The 30-year-old also stirred up his fair share of controversy, feuding publicly on Twitter first with One Direction singer, Louis Tomlinson, and then with 1D deserter, Zayn Malik.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com