Naughty Boy’s new video for “Runnin’ (Lose It All)” dropped on Thursday after he published a teaser of the single on Twitter Wednesday featuring the one and only Beyoncé and singer Arrow Benjamin.
In the video, a man and woman are seen running, twirling and dancing in a desperate attempt to reunite in what looks like a very serene underwater adventure, set to powerful vocals, courtesy of Queen Bey and the relatively unknown Benjamin.
Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, is the British DJ, musician and producer behind hits like “La La La” featuring Sam Smith and “Lifted” featuring Emeli Sande. The 30-year-old also stirred up his fair share of controversy, feuding publicly on Twitter first with One Direction singer, Louis Tomlinson, and then with 1D deserter, Zayn Malik.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time