The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out on Thursday for the first time since giving birth to Princess Charlotte, visiting the Anna Freud Centre in London, which focuses on children’s mental health.
Kate Middleton was reportedly meeting with experts, families and children from a special school for kids with mental health.
Andrea Noguera, a 33-year-old who suffered postpartum depression, spoke during Middleton’s visit and told PEOPLE afterward that Middleton is “interested in families and children and those with mental health problems. I imagine because she’s a mum herself she has compassion for families and kids.”
While the focus of Middleton’s visit was serious, the royally obsessed were also paying attention to the Duchess of Cambridge’s appearance: her new hairstyle and the Ralph Lauren houndstooth dress she was wearing.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve