The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out on Thursday for the first time since giving birth to Princess Charlotte, visiting the Anna Freud Centre in London, which focuses on children’s mental health.
Kate Middleton was reportedly meeting with experts, families and children from a special school for kids with mental health.
Andrea Noguera, a 33-year-old who suffered postpartum depression, spoke during Middleton’s visit and told PEOPLE afterward that Middleton is “interested in families and children and those with mental health problems. I imagine because she’s a mum herself she has compassion for families and kids.”
While the focus of Middleton’s visit was serious, the royally obsessed were also paying attention to the Duchess of Cambridge’s appearance: her new hairstyle and the Ralph Lauren houndstooth dress she was wearing.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement