Correction appended, Sept. 17, 2015
Comedy greats Tina Fey and Mindy Kaling got together in New York for a conversation at New York’s 92nd Street Y as part of Kaling’s book tour.
The author of Why Not Me?, a collection of hilarious essays, answered some pressing–albeit inappropriate–questions from Fey.
When presented with a “Would You Rather” between Donald Trump and Bill Cosby, Kaling paused to think it over, while Fey quipped: “With Bill Cosby you could sleep through it.”
It’s not the first time Fey has joked about Cosby. She and Amy Poehler mocked the disgraced comedian during the 2015 Golden Globes.
Fey also pried into Kaling’s preferences by playing a game where The Mindy Project star had to choose which actors she’d choose to marry, kill or sleep with if B.J. Novak, Stephen Colbert and Michael Fassbender were on the table.
She’d marry Colbert, kill Fassbender (begrudgingly, though) and sleep with longtime pal and The Office co-star Novak.
Kaling did chime in on the rumored book project she and Novak are working on, saying the two are in the beginning stages. “We fight a lot. Someone always storms out of our writing sessions.”
Correction: The original version of this story misattributed the quote, “With Bill Cosby you could sleep through it.” It was said by Tina Fey.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now