Andy George took home cooking to its loftiest heights.
The YouTuber spent six months and $1,500 making a sandwich completely from scratch. The do-it-yourself poster child grew a garden for vegetables, milked cows for cheese, extracted salt from the sea, milled wheat for flour, baked bread and slaughtered a chicken.
George even had an unexpected run in with the law when airport security mistook his bag of salt for an illegal substance. Speaking with T.S.A. is not a step you find in too many cook books.
So how did George’s sandwich taste after all his work?
“It’s not bad,” he said. “That’s about it.”
See for yourself in the video, but be warned, there is brief footage of chicken slaughter.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive