Years before Donald Trump began his run for president, the billionaire met Daniel Radcliffe and said what the Harry Potter star describes as the most “Trump-ish thing.”
The meeting happened when the two crossed paths on the Tonight Show, Radcliffe said in an interview with The Big Issue. Radcliffe told Trump that he wouldn’t know what to say on air. “‘You just tell them that you met Mr Trump!'” Trump reportedly told Radcliffe.
Radcliffe, who recently endorsed Jeremy Corbyn’s accession to the top spot in the Labour Party, said he thinks Donald Trump’s candidacy may be a secret gambit to throw support behind Hillary Clinton.
“If Trump was secretly working for Clinton to help her win, what would he be doing differently?” he asked.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears