It’s a good time to be nostalgic for the ’90s — The Splat! is coming.
Nickelodeon has been teasing fans of their ’90s programming with plans to bring back classic TV shows, but finally said that a nostalgia-laden programming block called The Splat! is arriving in October, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Though Nickelodeon hasn’t released a full list of shows on The Splat!, fans can take comfort watching a new teaser montage, which features clips from Rugrats, Hey, Arnold!, Rocket Power, Rocko’s Modern Life and more.
A landing page and a YouTube channel are up and running, prompting fans to follow The Splat! on social media.
The Splat’s logo was on display at ’90s Fest in Brooklyn, N.Y. on Sept. 12. Coolio, who rapped the Kenan & Kel theme song, was there along with comedian Pauly Shore and plenty of Nickelodeon’s green slime.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction