Two high school students were killed and two others were injured after a bus went sailing over a highway overpass in Houston on Tuesday morning, school officials said. The bus driver was also hurt in the crash.
The Houston Fire Department responded to the wreck just after 7 a.m. local time, Senior Captain Ruy Lozano told NBC News. The Houston Independent School District wrote on its blog that a female student died at the scene, and a second female student later died of her injuries.
The other two students aboard the bus and the driver were “seriously injured” and taken to…
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow