Stevie Wonder joined James Corden for an all-new Carpool Karaoke on Monday night’s episode of The Late Late Show. Though Wonder “forgot his license” and was unable to drive, that didn’t stop the legend from having a good time. From busting out his harmonica, to singing to Corden’s wife, to even doing his best James Corden impression, Wonder looked pretty excited to be riding with the host.
This carpool karaoke included Wonder classics like “Superstition,” “Isn’t She Lovely” and “Sir Duke.” The singer also suggested that he and Corden form a group called The Wondercats, an old-fashioned band who will “write new lyrics to Stevie Wonder songs.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow