Stevie Wonder joined James Corden for an all-new Carpool Karaoke on Monday night’s episode of The Late Late Show. Though Wonder “forgot his license” and was unable to drive, that didn’t stop the legend from having a good time. From busting out his harmonica, to singing to Corden’s wife, to even doing his best James Corden impression, Wonder looked pretty excited to be riding with the host.
Previous carpool karaoke segments have included Justin Bieber, Rod Stewart, and Iggy Azalea – all driving with Corden to sing some of their biggest hits.
This carpool karaoke included Wonder classics like “Superstition,” “Isn’t She Lovely” and “Sir Duke.” The singer also suggested that he and Corden form a group called The Wondercats, an old-fashioned band who will “write new lyrics to Stevie Wonder songs.”
This article originally appeared on Entertainment Weekly.com
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement