Playboy has released its annual ranking of the top party schools for 2015. While Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, has been on the list four times, it finally cinched the top spot this year.
That may not be a surprise to current students and alums, given the block parties, which take place during the college music festival #Fest and Halloween (aka “HallOUeen”) and throughout the spring semester. Some block parties have ended with burning couches. Revelers have also been known to hang out on a hilltop nicknamed “Bong Hill” and go bar-hopping in the Appalachian college town.
Here’s the full list:
1. Ohio University
2. University of Iowa
3. Florida State University
4. Tulane University
5. University of Illinois
6. University of Texas
7. Syracuse University
8. University of Wisconsin
9. University of Mississippi
10. University of Michigan
Playboy magazine editors chose the schools on this list based on “access to nightlife and musical events, and creativity when planning social gatherings,” and a reader’s poll. Last year, the University of Pennsylvania topped the ranking.
Several of the educational institutions on Playboy‘s list also appear on Princeton Review‘s list of the top party schools released last month, including Syracuse University, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the University of Iowa.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve