Every dog has its day — on the Internet, at least. This week, it’s a corgi in a video that has racked up more than 10.2 million views since it was uploaded to Facebook by Cody Viselli of Council Bluffs, Iowa.
In the 30-second clip, the dog runs away from a human whenever it is chased around the house with a roll of paper towels, a jar of mayonnaise, a canister of air freshener or a bare hand.
Wouldn’t we all do the same? That’s pretty weird. Whatever happened to fetch?
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve