Science has proven that your cat doesn’t need you. This new video compilation may prove that your cat doesn’t even like you that much — and not in that adorably cute Grumpy Cat sort of way.
This supercut of super evil cats, posted by YouTube user Ignoramusky, shows that cats are an international threat to ankles, toes and anything else they can sink their little claws into. The video is filled with kittens of every make and model going into attack mode and assaulting everything from their devoted owners to innocent puppies to brooms and, naturally, video cameras.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk