What do you get when you combine a pen, paper, and Earth, Wind & Fire’s “September”? A video of a dancing doodle that you can’t help but watch on repeat.
YouTube user Brian de Vera posted the clip with the caption, “a look inside my college notebook.”
Using flip-book-esque animation, he makes his hand-drawn character bust some serious moves. The little guy even knows how to twerk.
This is the perfect way for all doodlers to put those absentminded drawings to use.
Not to mention that recent research has shown doodling has some great mental health benefits. It can help you focus, understand new concepts and absorb information.
Sunni Brown, author of “The Doodle Revolution,” says that the drawing practice is “a thinking tool.”
Apparently, it’s also good for teaching people the latest dance crazes.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve