On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Thursday night, two former Saturday Night Live stars — host Jimmy Fallon and actor Andy Samberg — started off the football season by kicking footballs at illustrations of each other’s faces. They also took turns trash-talking each other. The best part was when Andy kicked an illustration of himself instead of an illustration of Fallon. Country music artist Carrie Underwood then stepped in to relieve Fallon, but couldn’t even kick the ball.
Needless to say, you would not want to draft any of these stars onto your fantasy football teams.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization