On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Thursday night, two former Saturday Night Live stars — host Jimmy Fallon and actor Andy Samberg — started off the football season by kicking footballs at illustrations of each other’s faces. They also took turns trash-talking each other. The best part was when Andy kicked an illustration of himself instead of an illustration of Fallon. Country music artist Carrie Underwood then stepped in to relieve Fallon, but couldn’t even kick the ball.
Needless to say, you would not want to draft any of these stars onto your fantasy football teams.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022