A New Yorker who captured a remarkable view saw his photos go viral on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary.
Ben Sturner noticed a rainbow that appeared to emanate from One World Trade Center from the terrace of his Queens apartment on Thursday morning, according to NBC. He took photographs and posted them on Twitter, writing, “Amazing NYC Rainbow today. Originating from #worldtradecenter the day before #911.”
The images were quickly picked up by news media, and Twitter users responded that the photos were “amazing” and gave them “chills.”
Sturner followed up on the view Friday morning, showing dark clouds over Lower Manhattan on the actual anniversary of the attacks.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization