A newlywed couple wowed the Internet this week with a photo of the groom levitating during their first dance.
Justin Willman and Jillian Sipkins tied the knot this Sunday with a wedding that appears to have been every bit as enchanting as you can expect from a couple that includes a magician.
The above photo was originally posted to Instagram by wedding guest Enrico de la Vega was taken as the couple danced to “I Put a Spell on You,” according to Us Weekly. Willman reposted the photo to his own Instagram with the caption “My dad’s reaction. Worth every penny.”
Several other photos capturing the dance routine also appeared under the pair’s wedding hashtag, #JustinTakesASip.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve