Fashion season is upon us. And in the truest form of embracing the modern era of digital obsession, Tumblr has launched a clothing line inspired by artists who use the social network.
Andrew Myers, Elena Morelli, Mario Kroes, John Karel, John McLaughlin, Lauren Pelc-McArthur,Luca Mainini, Monica Ramos, Hattie Stewart, and Brian Vu‘s works are included in the collection, which celebrates 10 seasons of Tumblr participating in New York Fashion Week.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up