Fashion season is upon us. And in the truest form of embracing the modern era of digital obsession, Tumblr has launched a clothing line inspired by artists who use the social network.
Andrew Myers, Elena Morelli, Mario Kroes, John Karel, John McLaughlin, Lauren Pelc-McArthur,Luca Mainini, Monica Ramos, Hattie Stewart, and Brian Vu‘s works are included in the collection, which celebrates 10 seasons of Tumblr participating in New York Fashion Week.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow