Fashion season is upon us. And in the truest form of embracing the modern era of digital obsession, Tumblr has launched a clothing line inspired by artists who use the social network.
Andrew Myers, Elena Morelli, Mario Kroes, John Karel, John McLaughlin, Lauren Pelc-McArthur,Luca Mainini, Monica Ramos, Hattie Stewart, and Brian Vu‘s works are included in the collection, which celebrates 10 seasons of Tumblr participating in New York Fashion Week.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time