Fashion season is upon us. And in the truest form of embracing the modern era of digital obsession, Tumblr has launched a clothing line inspired by artists who use the social network.
Andrew Myers, Elena Morelli, Mario Kroes, John Karel, John McLaughlin, Lauren Pelc-McArthur,Luca Mainini, Monica Ramos, Hattie Stewart, and Brian Vu‘s works are included in the collection, which celebrates 10 seasons of Tumblr participating in New York Fashion Week.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror