Brian Williams is coming back on air on MSNBC on September 22.
After losing his NBC Nightly News job and being suspended for six months following revelations that he had embellished stories about his experiences in the field, Williams will anchor live breaking news from Tuesday the 22nd on the cable-only news channel, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
That’s the first day of Pope Francis’s visit to the United States, so Williams will likely spend much of his first day back covering that story. Williams will not have a specific hour on MSNBC’s daily schedule once the lineup is announced; he’ll work on various different afternoon shows.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive