On Wednesday night, former *NSYNC star Justin Timberlake got to judge a lip sync battle between Jimmy Fallon and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.
Ellen won the face-off with her “rendition” of Rihanna’s hit “Bitch Better Have My Money.” She also appeared to parody the challenge in general with her first song pick, Diana Ross’s “Do You Know Where You’re Going To?”, which is clearly too slow for the upbeat nature of the challenge — but that is what makes it hilarious to watch.
Timberlake did not do anything as a judge aside from declaring a winner but he did make sure to troll Fallon by pretending to drink out of a mug bearing the comedian’s face. Clearly he had been saving his energy for another installment of “The History of Rap.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022