Taylor Swift might just be the most popular person on the planet.
In addition to her sold-out tour stops, record-breaking 1989 album, which spawned three Billboard No. 1s (and counting), the singer’s now the queen of social media, too: On Tuesday, she usurped Kim Kardashian West‘s title as most-followed Instagram user. (As of Wednesday, Swift had 45.7 million followers, while Kardashian West lagged with a paltry 45.6.)
While the “Wildest Dreams” singer, 25, tends to posts pics of her cats, kitchen creations – and her star-studded squad, West’s social media formula differs. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 34, floods her feed with selfies and shots of her famous fam.
This article originally appeared on People.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief