A pair of five-year-old boys in Russia managed to escape their kindergarten by digging a hole under a fence with toy spades and went on a daring mission to buy a sports car.
The intrepid youngsters had apparently been digging their escape route for several days, writes Agence France-Presse.They then made their move when teachers and students were on a walk in the kindergarten grounds.
After breaking free of their nursery school in the city of Magnitogorsk, in the Urals region, the pair walked just over a mile to a luxury car showroom.
When a woman saw the unaccompanied boys and asked what they were doing, they replied that they wanted to buy a Jaguar but didn’t have any money, local paper Komsomolskaya Pravda reported. The children were then taken to a police station.
The teacher in charge at the time has been fired from the kindergarten and the acting head was given a warning.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up