Mad Men star Jon Hamm and longtime partner Jennifer Westfeldt have ended their relationship.
“With great sadness, we have decided to separate, after 18 years of love and shared history,” the couple said in a joint statement, first reported by People. “We will continue to be supportive of each other in every way possible moving forward.”
Earlier this year, Hamm completed rehab for alcohol abuse. The couple fended off rumors that they were breaking up, releasing a statement in April saying they were still together. Hamm credited Westfeldt for her support through his time in rehab.
Hamm and Westfeldt began dating in 1997. The couple starred together in the 2011 film Friends with Kids.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tanya Basu at firstname.lastname@example.org