Mad Men star Jon Hamm and longtime partner Jennifer Westfeldt have ended their relationship.
“With great sadness, we have decided to separate, after 18 years of love and shared history,” the couple said in a joint statement, first reported by People. “We will continue to be supportive of each other in every way possible moving forward.”
Earlier this year, Hamm completed rehab for alcohol abuse. The couple fended off rumors that they were breaking up, releasing a statement in April saying they were still together. Hamm credited Westfeldt for her support through his time in rehab.
Hamm and Westfeldt began dating in 1997. The couple starred together in the 2011 film Friends with Kids.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror