Just 25 seconds into their performance in the South Korean capital, Seoul, on Saturday, one of the members of Korean girl band GFriend took a tumble on stage.
But not long after she picked herself up, band member Yuju (seen wearing a white knee protector) fell over again, and then again and again. In fact she slipped over eight times during the four-minute song, reports Mashable.
Midway through the performance of their new hit Me Gustas Tu, another member, SinB, also face-planted the slippery stage.
A video of the performance posted to YouTube has been viewed more than 1 million times since it was uploaded on Saturday.
Despite the blunders the girls regained their composure and carried on with their high-energy performance like true professionals, demonstrating to us all that no matter how many times life knocks you down, just get back up and carry on.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving