Just 25 seconds into their performance in the South Korean capital, Seoul, on Saturday, one of the members of Korean girl band GFriend took a tumble on stage.
But not long after she picked herself up, band member Yuju (seen wearing a white knee protector) fell over again, and then again and again. In fact she slipped over eight times during the four-minute song, reports Mashable.
Midway through the performance of their new hit Me Gustas Tu, another member, SinB, also face-planted the slippery stage.
A video of the performance posted to YouTube has been viewed more than 1 million times since it was uploaded on Saturday.
Despite the blunders the girls regained their composure and carried on with their high-energy performance like true professionals, demonstrating to us all that no matter how many times life knocks you down, just get back up and carry on.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future