Just 25 seconds into their performance in the South Korean capital, Seoul, on Saturday, one of the members of Korean girl band GFriend took a tumble on stage.
But not long after she picked herself up, band member Yuju (seen wearing a white knee protector) fell over again, and then again and again. In fact she slipped over eight times during the four-minute song, reports Mashable.
Midway through the performance of their new hit Me Gustas Tu, another member, SinB, also face-planted the slippery stage.
A video of the performance posted to YouTube has been viewed more than 1 million times since it was uploaded on Saturday.
Despite the blunders the girls regained their composure and carried on with their high-energy performance like true professionals, demonstrating to us all that no matter how many times life knocks you down, just get back up and carry on.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time