Just 25 seconds into their performance in the South Korean capital, Seoul, on Saturday, one of the members of Korean girl band GFriend took a tumble on stage.
But not long after she picked herself up, band member Yuju (seen wearing a white knee protector) fell over again, and then again and again. In fact she slipped over eight times during the four-minute song, reports Mashable.
Midway through the performance of their new hit Me Gustas Tu, another member, SinB, also face-planted the slippery stage.
A video of the performance posted to YouTube has been viewed more than 1 million times since it was uploaded on Saturday.
Despite the blunders the girls regained their composure and carried on with their high-energy performance like true professionals, demonstrating to us all that no matter how many times life knocks you down, just get back up and carry on.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement