Dear TIME Readers,
We hope you enjoy all the journalism created by our editors and reporters. Great journalism has great value, and it costs money to make it. For that reason, we are changing how our site works starting on September 9.
Beginning that day, you will continue to have access to ten free articles each month. After that, we will ask you to subscribe for as little as $2.99 per month.
Current TIME subscribers with digital access to Time.com will still have unlimited access to the site, including articles originally published in print, at no additional expense. If you have questions about the new subscription model, please email TIME Customer Service at TimeDigital@customersvc.com or call 866-784-9818.
We’re grateful for every reader who has helped make TIME one of the best-read publications in the world. This new model will allow us to provide you even more of the journalism you’ve come to expect from TIME.
The TIME Team
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption