Buffalo Wild Wings is focusing on its sauces to attract Millennials.
The fast food chain has a Mountain Dew sauce in development in order to reach younger consumers, according to Bloomberg. It’ll reportedly be released later this year.
The reasoning behind making sauces a go-to addition to fast food chain menus is this: Younger customers have “bolder tastes,” according to the publication. By adding additional types of condiments, chances are a Millennial diner will find a flavor he or she wants, which means return sales.
Buffalo Wild Wings’ Mountain Dew sauce isn’t the only new flavor out there. Bloomberg reported that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has a red hot honey sauce coming out later this year, while Chick-Fil-A is also experimenting with its offerings.
As the article notes:
In other food news, Kraft Heinz has expanded its Kraft Singles cheese slice recall from around 30,000 to over 300,000.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time