Buffalo Wild Wings is focusing on its sauces to attract Millennials.
The fast food chain has a Mountain Dew sauce in development in order to reach younger consumers, according to Bloomberg. It’ll reportedly be released later this year.
The reasoning behind making sauces a go-to addition to fast food chain menus is this: Younger customers have “bolder tastes,” according to the publication. By adding additional types of condiments, chances are a Millennial diner will find a flavor he or she wants, which means return sales.
Buffalo Wild Wings’ Mountain Dew sauce isn’t the only new flavor out there. Bloomberg reported that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has a red hot honey sauce coming out later this year, while Chick-Fil-A is also experimenting with its offerings.
As the article notes:
In other food news, Kraft Heinz has expanded its Kraft Singles cheese slice recall from around 30,000 to over 300,000.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk