The judge that ruled the National Football League was wrong to suspend New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for four games for the Deflategate scandal doesn’t ever have to worry about buying coffee again.
One Dunkin’ Donuts location in New England posted a sign Thursday letting the world now that Judge Richard Berman is privy to free cups of joe for the rest of his life.
According to Sports Illustrated, the Dunkin’ Donuts is located at 1124 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, Maine—not too far from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s summer home.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate