The judge that ruled the National Football League was wrong to suspend New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for four games for the Deflategate scandal doesn’t ever have to worry about buying coffee again.
One Dunkin’ Donuts location in New England posted a sign Thursday letting the world now that Judge Richard Berman is privy to free cups of joe for the rest of his life.
According to Sports Illustrated, the Dunkin’ Donuts is located at 1124 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, Maine—not too far from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s summer home.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time