Michigan parents Dan and Alicia Stevers have uploaded a YouTube video of their 10-month-old son crying when they turn to the last page of various children’s books — such as Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and I Am a Bunny by Ole Risom. “Emmett has a mini-meltdown every time we finish a book,” the baby’s father, a video producer, wrote on Twitter. “This kid really loves his books.” The youngster’s blue t-shirt that reads “The Snuggle Is Real” is just the icing on the cake.
The video racked up nearly 80,000 views by Tuesday evening, prompting Dan Stevers to tweet, “This kid may have just started his own college fund.”
Read next: The 100 Best Children’s Books of All Time
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022