Hold on to your broom, Potter fans, because J.K. Rowling’s recent Twitter storm is going to make you wish you had a Time Turner.
That’s right. Potter’s oldest son is off to his first day at Hogwarts. James Sirius Potter is already well-adjusted to Hogwarts when we meet him in the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. It’s his younger brother, Albus Severus Potter, who gets the spotlight. But not today, as Rowling’s followers supposedly wished James luck for Rowling. The author, as always, continued to play along with the fun.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating