Hold on to your broom, Potter fans, because J.K. Rowling’s recent Twitter storm is going to make you wish you had a Time Turner.
That’s right. Potter’s oldest son is off to his first day at Hogwarts. James Sirius Potter is already well-adjusted to Hogwarts when we meet him in the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. It’s his younger brother, Albus Severus Potter, who gets the spotlight. But not today, as Rowling’s followers supposedly wished James luck for Rowling. The author, as always, continued to play along with the fun.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time