McDonald’s is going to make McMuffins with real butter.
Instead of using liquid margarine, CNBC reports that McDonald’s is changing how it makes its biscuits, English muffins and bagels and is transitioning to using the real stuff.
Some stores are already advertising the change.
According to CNBC, one sign at a Manhattan McDonald’s location said: “We’re proud to cook breakfast items on the grill with real butter and we toast our English Muffins, biscuits and bagels with real butter too.”
McDonald’s has not responded to requests for confirmation or comment.
It was unclear how long the chain has been using real butter on its breakfast items.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization