If you want to hear a sound that’s annoying, terrifying and, somehow, totally captivating at the same time, check out this video that started going viral over the weekend. It features a single hand reaching into a large container full of inflatable squeaky ducks, prompting them all to scream in unison. It’s rather hellish.
A version of the video was uploaded to Vine, where it has been looped more than 36 million times. However, as Mashable points out, an Instagram user named Kevin Synnes claims to be the original creator. Behold his video, uploaded on Aug. 29:
Naturally, this has already become a meme, and people have been having a lot of fun interpreting it:
Good luck trying to sleep tonight.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement