Most couples want to arrive at their wedding reception in style, but few make as big a splash as newlyweds Michael Buchanan and Jason Gilbert did at their recent wedding along Michigan’s Lake Allegan.
Buchanan, a Broadway actor, and his partner, Gilbert, greeted their 8o guests by arriving on a set of unicorn jet skis, Logo TV reports. Behold, their grand entrance:
“The entrance was actually the brainchild of my friend,” Buchanan told BuzzFeed. “He thought, ‘big gay wedding?’ We should decorate the jet skis as unicorns. We found inflatable unicorn busts online and voilà.”
Here’s a closer look at the end result:
“Once we all realized that they were riding in on unicorn jet skis, I am pretty sure there was a collective jaw drop,” executive director of Marriage Equality USA Brian Silva, who was in attendance, told LOGO TV. “Followed by laughter, applause and a chorus of folks screaming, ‘YAAAAAS!'”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time