As we all know by now, J.K. Rowling maintains an active presence on Twitter, and apparently keeps an eye on her old Harry Potter actors (see her priceless reaction to Matthew Lewis’ shirtless photos back in May). Today, she gave her seal of approval to a series of friendly ribbings between Lewis (who played Neville Longbottom) and Tom Felton (who played Draco Malfoy). After Lewis retweeted a trailer for Felton’s upcoming movie Risen, he and Felton got into a friendly back-and-forth, teasing each other with jokes about their characters’ Hogwarts houses.
If we were judging this based on pun quality, Felton clearly won, but Rowling doesn’t care. She’s just happy that the former costars (whom she cutely referred to as “my boys”) are still trying to “kick each other’s arses,” and, of course, still referencing Harry Potter.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now