Earlier this week, Donald Trump awkwardly dodged a series of questions about the bible during an interview on Bloomberg’s “With All Due Respect.” Most notably, he refused to name his favorite bible verse — not even one — because that was “too personal.” (Also, when asked if he was “an Old Testament guy or a New Testament guy,” he responded, “Uh, probably equal.”)
Trump’s elusive answers prompted people to begin writing fake bible verses in “Trump Speak,” and thus, the #TrumpBible hashtag was born. Now, a few days later, it’s still going strong.
Here are some of the earlier contributions:
And here are some of the latest:
Read next: Ricky Martin Says Donald Trump ‘Makes My Blood Boil’
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement