Poor Grumpy Cat had to tolerate all the measuring and fitting it takes to become a wax figure at Madame Tussauds. The museum just announced that the famous feline will be immortalized in wax at its San Francisco location, Business Wire reports.
In the clip below, you’ll see Grumpy Cat begrudgingly sit for the Madame Tussauds sculptors, who clearly want to make sure they get the wax figure just right.
Grumpy Cat’s figure will be “an animatronic with five different movements” and will be unveiled at the San Francisco museum later this year. After a short stay there, the figure will then tour the remaining five locations around the country. Until then, keep an eye on the Madame Tussauds Instagram for updates:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time