Poor Grumpy Cat had to tolerate all the measuring and fitting it takes to become a wax figure at Madame Tussauds. The museum just announced that the famous feline will be immortalized in wax at its San Francisco location, Business Wire reports.
In the clip below, you’ll see Grumpy Cat begrudgingly sit for the Madame Tussauds sculptors, who clearly want to make sure they get the wax figure just right.
Grumpy Cat’s figure will be “an animatronic with five different movements” and will be unveiled at the San Francisco museum later this year. After a short stay there, the figure will then tour the remaining five locations around the country. Until then, keep an eye on the Madame Tussauds Instagram for updates:
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time