You already knew Serena Williams was great at tennis, but did you know she moonlights as a karaoke star? On Wednesday night in New York City, to prepare for the upcoming U.S. Open, the tennis champ showed off her vocal skills at a Delta-sponsored karaoke event.
She told the Associated Press she was more nervous about her song choice than her tennis game.
“I’m going to make a game time decision,” she said. “I always get so nervous every year like, ‘I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to do.'”
The 33-year-old athelete ended up chooing a Disney classic: “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid. Last year, she went a different route with “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend”:
Read next: Serena Williams Contemplates Life After Tennis
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement