With previous versions of the Note, it was difficult to insert the pen incorrectly. It required a certain amount of force, making users aware that the pen was facing the wrong direction. With the new Galaxy Note 5, inserting the pen incorrectly requires virtually no force, providing users with no warning that they are mistakenly reinserting the pen backwards.
Removing the pen from its slot is supposed to launch either a quick note taking app or the S Pen’s radial menu, but a video from Android Police shows that this flaw with the S Pen slot could permanently disable these features. However, a similar article from Ars Technica reported that it was able to get the features working again.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate