Kelly – who tangled with Trump during the first GOP candidates debate earlier this month – had been on vacation but as soon as Monday’s show ended, the Republican presidential candidate took to Twitter to give her a piece of his mind.
“@megynkelly must have had a terrible vacation, she is really off her game. Was afraid to confront Dr. Cornel West. No clue on immigration,” Trump Tweeted.
He followed it up minutes later with another Tweet: “I liked The Kelly File much better without @megynkelly. Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!”
Trump then proceeded to Retweet others who criticized Kelly by referring to her as a “bimbo” and claimed that her show was “a waste of an hour.”
Days later, Kelly responded on an episode of The Kelly File.
“I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism, so I’ll continue doing my job without fear or favor,” she said.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears