On a recent Sunday in August, a classically-trained pianist wowed patrons at an Arizona bar with a medley of Dr. Dre songs.
Morris Rahbar, a composer and piano teacher in the Los Angeles area, was filmed playing songs from Dre’s post-NWA career like “Still D.R.E.” and “What’s the Difference” during the tail end of bachelor party celebrations. Rahbar and his friends were at a bar in Scottsdale called Bevvy, where the guys were killing time before heading to the airport. People hanging out in the doorway had come in from off the street just to listen to the impromptu performance. Check out the medley below:
What Life Is Like for America’s Most Famous Panda Cub
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org