On a recent Sunday in August, a classically-trained pianist wowed patrons at an Arizona bar with a medley of Dr. Dre songs.
Morris Rahbar, a composer and piano teacher in the Los Angeles area, was filmed playing songs from Dre’s post-NWA career like “Still D.R.E.” and “What’s the Difference” during the tail end of bachelor party celebrations. Rahbar and his friends were at a bar in Scottsdale called Bevvy, where the guys were killing time before heading to the airport. People hanging out in the doorway had come in from off the street just to listen to the impromptu performance. Check out the medley below:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement