On a recent Sunday in August, a classically-trained pianist wowed patrons at an Arizona bar with a medley of Dr. Dre songs.
Morris Rahbar, a composer and piano teacher in the Los Angeles area, was filmed playing songs from Dre’s post-NWA career like “Still D.R.E.” and “What’s the Difference” during the tail end of bachelor party celebrations. Rahbar and his friends were at a bar in Scottsdale called Bevvy, where the guys were killing time before heading to the airport. People hanging out in the doorway had come in from off the street just to listen to the impromptu performance. Check out the medley below:
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?