On Conan Thursday night, host Conan O’Brien threw a bachelor party for his producer Jordan Schlansky, who claims he does not want one because he does not “identify” with the traditions. And the comedian does not do a good job convincing him these gatherings can be fun, especially when a guy wearing a beer guzzler helmet spills liquid all over Schlansky’s office floor. Not even the Jägermeister machine or the DJ playing electronic music that the staffer loathes could save the party. The final straw? A male stripper dressed like a firefighter who gets very up close and personal with Schlansky.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears