Eating your fruits and veggies has never been more fun!
Michelle Obama called on celebrities like Jessica Alba, Kristen Bell, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz to star in a new ad campaign encouraging people of all ages to forgo their fast food fix and reach for fruits and vegetables instead.
The new commercial aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday night.
In the clip, Obama introduced the new campaign, “FNV,” but Kimmel seemed a little confused about the title:
“As in eat your elfin’ vegetables?” Kimmel asked the First Lady, later adding, “I know what [the F] stands for, I have HBO.”
The duo bantered as Obama explained that the “F” means “Fruits” and the V means “Vegetables.”
Satisfied, Kimmel moved on to his next, more important question.
“Can I sleepover in the Lincoln bedroom?” Kimmel asks.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out