Eating your fruits and veggies has never been more fun!
Michelle Obama called on celebrities like Jessica Alba, Kristen Bell, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz to star in a new ad campaign encouraging people of all ages to forgo their fast food fix and reach for fruits and vegetables instead.
The new commercial aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday night.
In the clip, Obama introduced the new campaign, “FNV,” but Kimmel seemed a little confused about the title:
“As in eat your elfin’ vegetables?” Kimmel asked the First Lady, later adding, “I know what [the F] stands for, I have HBO.”
The duo bantered as Obama explained that the “F” means “Fruits” and the V means “Vegetables.”
Satisfied, Kimmel moved on to his next, more important question.
“Can I sleepover in the Lincoln bedroom?” Kimmel asks.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time