Tim Tebow might be famous for his prayer crouch, dubbed “Tebowing,” at NFL games. But the Philadelphia Eagles player might want to add “diplomacy” to his list of skills.
Tebow’s team was co-practicing with the Baltimore Ravens on Wednesday when, for unclear reasons, a fight broke out between the teams. The quarterback then stepped in, according to Sports Illustrated, and cooled tempers. Bleacher Report‘s Mike Tanier wrote that the players “[parted] like the Red Sea” when Tebow intervened.
The former Florida Gators star is attempting to earn a place as a third-string quarterback with the Eagles.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time