A man found a bear sitting in the swimming pool in the backyard of his home in Vancouver, British Columbia, CTV News reports.
It even scootched over into the hot tub.
But it was not the first time that homeowner, Tony Diering, saw a bear on his property. About a month ago, one helped itself to some bird seed.
No word on whether this visitor was a bear running away from the man in a bear costume harassing bears in Anchorage, Alaska (though probably too far a trek, of course.)
In any event, it is just the latest example of a bear making headlines for wading into a stranger’s pool, from the one that smelled up a pool in Pennsylvania to one that played with children’s toys while taking a dip in a pool outside a Kentucky home. Then there’s the Los Angeles woman who found out there was a bear in her pool after hearing helicopters and loud speakers tell residents to stay in their homes.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer