Jennifer Love Hewitt starred in 1998’s Can’t Hardly Wait, a teen comedy with an ensemble cast that included Lauren Ambrose and Seth Green — and she’s ready for a reunion.
“Can’t Hardly Wait reunion movie anyone?” she tweeted Sunday. “Let’s get them to make it!”
A weekend viewing of the film by Cinespia at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Forever Cemetary inspired Hewitt’s burst of nostalgia, which also included a sentimental tweet about her time working on the film: “So proud to have been a part of this movie!” she wrote. See her tweets below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating