Jennifer Love Hewitt starred in 1998’s Can’t Hardly Wait, a teen comedy with an ensemble cast that included Lauren Ambrose and Seth Green — and she’s ready for a reunion.
“Can’t Hardly Wait reunion movie anyone?” she tweeted Sunday. “Let’s get them to make it!”
A weekend viewing of the film by Cinespia at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Forever Cemetary inspired Hewitt’s burst of nostalgia, which also included a sentimental tweet about her time working on the film: “So proud to have been a part of this movie!” she wrote. See her tweets below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow