Jennifer Love Hewitt starred in 1998’s Can’t Hardly Wait, a teen comedy with an ensemble cast that included Lauren Ambrose and Seth Green — and she’s ready for a reunion.
“Can’t Hardly Wait reunion movie anyone?” she tweeted Sunday. “Let’s get them to make it!”
A weekend viewing of the film by Cinespia at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Forever Cemetary inspired Hewitt’s burst of nostalgia, which also included a sentimental tweet about her time working on the film: “So proud to have been a part of this movie!” she wrote. See her tweets below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com