Saturday Night Live has confirmed the first three guests of its upcoming season: Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer and Tracy Morgan.
Morgan, who will return to the show on Oct.17, was an SNL cast member from 1996 to 2003. This will be the 30 Rock star’s first major performance since he was critically injured in a June 2014 car accident that took the life of his longtime friend and colleague, James McNair.
The comedian got emotional during a visit to the Today show earlier this summer, telling Matt Lauer he wondered how he was going to “be funny again.”
The new season of SNL will be the show’s 41st, with Cyrus hosting for her third time on Oct. 3 and Schumer making her debut on Oct. 10.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com