The OnePlus 2, a new smartphone from Chinese company OnePlus, is out soon in the United States. The phone has decent specs, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, at least 3GB of RAM and a 13-megapixel camera that can shoot 4K video, all running on a lightly modified version of Android 5.1. But what’s really amazing is the phone’s price: Less than $400 without a contract.
That relatively low price is part of the reason why so many Android fans are so excited about the OnePlus 2. Find out more about this game-changing new phone in the video above.
Read next: Hands-On With China’s iPhone Killer
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization