Tina Fey’s wit would surely make Twitter a better place, but she refuses to join social media—and her Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt collaborator knows why.
Tituss Burgess, who plays Titus Andromedon in the Netflix comedy, says he once asked his boss why she’s not on Twitter. Her reply: “Why would I give my jokes away for free?”
Burgess also shared the backstory about the lip sync video that went viral last month, in which he, Fey and Jane Krakowski (another star of Kimmy) mouth the word’s to Beyoncé’s “***Flawless” on a private jet. He says the two women got “dolled up” when he suggested posting a video of their sing-along, which was easy for Fey because she “knows the words to everything.” Watch Burgess tell the story to Seth Meyers on Late Night.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time