Tina Fey’s wit would surely make Twitter a better place, but she refuses to join social media—and her Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt collaborator knows why.
Tituss Burgess, who plays Titus Andromedon in the Netflix comedy, says he once asked his boss why she’s not on Twitter. Her reply: “Why would I give my jokes away for free?”
Burgess also shared the backstory about the lip sync video that went viral last month, in which he, Fey and Jane Krakowski (another star of Kimmy) mouth the word’s to Beyoncé’s “***Flawless” on a private jet. He says the two women got “dolled up” when he suggested posting a video of their sing-along, which was easy for Fey because she “knows the words to everything.” Watch Burgess tell the story to Seth Meyers on Late Night.
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction