Tina Fey’s wit would surely make Twitter a better place, but she refuses to join social media—and her Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt collaborator knows why.
Tituss Burgess, who plays Titus Andromedon in the Netflix comedy, says he once asked his boss why she’s not on Twitter. Her reply: “Why would I give my jokes away for free?”
Burgess also shared the backstory about the lip sync video that went viral last month, in which he, Fey and Jane Krakowski (another star of Kimmy) mouth the word’s to Beyoncé’s “***Flawless” on a private jet. He says the two women got “dolled up” when he suggested posting a video of their sing-along, which was easy for Fey because she “knows the words to everything.” Watch Burgess tell the story to Seth Meyers on Late Night.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up