Neil Patrick Harris appeared on The Late Late Show Wednesday, where he reminisced about his early days as a child actor. Host James Corden asked Harris if he ever happens to catch old episodes of Doogie Howser, M.D., which starred Harris as a teenage physician.
Harris confirmed that he does indeed watch episodes of his old show.
“It’s weird to watch, because my voice — I sound like I was in the Wizard of Oz or something.” He then goes on to imitate his younger self, talking like a Munchkin.
“But finally my testicles dropped and I feel much better,” he joked.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org