Neil Patrick Harris appeared on The Late Late Show Wednesday, where he reminisced about his early days as a child actor. Host James Corden asked Harris if he ever happens to catch old episodes of Doogie Howser, M.D., which starred Harris as a teenage physician.
Harris confirmed that he does indeed watch episodes of his old show.
“It’s weird to watch, because my voice — I sound like I was in the Wizard of Oz or something.” He then goes on to imitate his younger self, talking like a Munchkin.
“But finally my testicles dropped and I feel much better,” he joked.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time