Neil Patrick Harris appeared on The Late Late Show Wednesday, where he reminisced about his early days as a child actor. Host James Corden asked Harris if he ever happens to catch old episodes of Doogie Howser, M.D., which starred Harris as a teenage physician.
Harris confirmed that he does indeed watch episodes of his old show.
“It’s weird to watch, because my voice — I sound like I was in the Wizard of Oz or something.” He then goes on to imitate his younger self, talking like a Munchkin.
“But finally my testicles dropped and I feel much better,” he joked.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World