Luxury design company Brikk, known for its exorbitantly bejeweled Apple devices, launched on Thursday a gold-plated, diamond-studded iPhone 6s line in anticipation of Apple’s ritual unveiling of a new iPhone each September. Brikk’s iPhone 6s devices — that’s what the tech world expects Apple to name its next iPhone — range $7,995 to $199,995, and are available now for pre-order with an expected shipping date of 3-4 weeks after Apple’s official iPhone 6s release.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was