Luxury design company Brikk, known for its exorbitantly bejeweled Apple devices, launched on Thursday a gold-plated, diamond-studded iPhone 6s line in anticipation of Apple’s ritual unveiling of a new iPhone each September. Brikk’s iPhone 6s devices — that’s what the tech world expects Apple to name its next iPhone — range $7,995 to $199,995, and are available now for pre-order with an expected shipping date of 3-4 weeks after Apple’s official iPhone 6s release.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart