Luxury design company Brikk, known for its exorbitantly bejeweled Apple devices, launched on Thursday a gold-plated, diamond-studded iPhone 6s line in anticipation of Apple’s ritual unveiling of a new iPhone each September. Brikk’s iPhone 6s devices — that’s what the tech world expects Apple to name its next iPhone — range $7,995 to $199,995, and are available now for pre-order with an expected shipping date of 3-4 weeks after Apple’s official iPhone 6s release.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up