Air New Zealand has released an in-flight safety video to the tune of the hit film Men in Black. The airline teamed up with the “All Blacks,” New Zealand’s national rugby team, with team members Dan Carter and Captain Richie McCaw appearing as “Men in Black” agents.
Other international rugby stars make cameos, such as former England Captain Martin Johnson and former Captain of the Argentine team Agustin Pichot.
But the singing pug is the best part, obviously.
In the last couple of years, Air New Zealand has been one of the airlines — along with Delta, United, Virgin America, and Southwest Airlines — that has been turning traditionally boring in-flight safety videos into viral videos so that people will watch and learn from them. These clips can range from an original rap to a country song to a stand-up comedy routine.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.