Air New Zealand has released an in-flight safety video to the tune of the hit film Men in Black. The airline teamed up with the “All Blacks,” New Zealand’s national rugby team, with team members Dan Carter and Captain Richie McCaw appearing as “Men in Black” agents.
Other international rugby stars make cameos, such as former England Captain Martin Johnson and former Captain of the Argentine team Agustin Pichot.
But the singing pug is the best part, obviously.
In the last couple of years, Air New Zealand has been one of the airlines — along with Delta, United, Virgin America, and Southwest Airlines — that has been turning traditionally boring in-flight safety videos into viral videos so that people will watch and learn from them. These clips can range from an original rap to a country song to a stand-up comedy routine.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement